MISSION & Vision
UDG is developing leaders for Christian work. The mission of the University is to prepare and support leaders in serving the church of Christ. The university is developing pastors, evangelists, missionaries, Sunday school teachers and social assistants who will work in the Republic of Moldova, in the countries of Eastern Europe and Central Asia. Nations which differ culturally through national traditions and religions.
Divitia Gratiae University activates with the purpose of equipping and assisting Christian leaders from Moldova, Eastern Europe and Central Asia to contribute with a holistic impact in the churches and communities of these leaders.
Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Holy Scripture, the Old and New Testaments, is the Word of God inspired, infallible, true, and final authority in the salvation problem and in the Christian life.
- We believe in God the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, three in One and eternal.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God from eternity, born from a virgin, who lived a sinless life and performed miracles. He gave His life as a substitute sacrifice at Golgotha to reconcile mankind with God and rose again in the flesh. He ascended into Heaven and is at the right hand of God the Father.
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Ghost is to proclaim Jesus Christ, to convict people of their sin, to renew their life, and to equip them with gifts for the strengthening of the Body of Christ (the Church).
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, and from the moment he sinned, he was separated forever from God and is now on his way to condemnation.
- We believe that the salvation of the sinful man is possible only through the substitute death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. This salvation is received only through a personal belief, acceptance of Christ as Lord and Savior and through the Holy Ghost who dwells in Christians.
- We believe that the Church consists of born-again Christians who have been baptized based on their testimony of faith.
- We believe that the Church must worship God, strengthen Christians, and evangelize the world.
- We believe that Christ is the Head of the Church, and that the church is separated from the State. The Universal Church is manifested through local churches with the right of self – leadership.
- We believe that Jesus Christ will come again and take His Church, and He will then establish the everlasting Kingdom of God.
- We believe that all people will rise in flesh: believers – for the eternal glory, and unbelievers – for the eternal condemnation.
- We believe that each member of the Church of Jesus Christ is called to a personal contribution in the Church ministry of serving, as concerns the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus Christ.