Divitia Gratiae University (UDG) is admitting students within its programs starting from 18 to 35 years of age, that have a Baccalaureate degree or secondary education degree (for residents of Transnistria and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). Within the Theology and Missions programs we are prioritizing the admission of students that have been members of an Evangelical church with an attendance and involvement record of at least 2 years. In order to apply for one of our undergraduate programs, the following documents are required:
- Program Application (submitted online or offline);
- A copy of your Identification Card (International passport for foreign citizens, ID card for local residents);
- Original of bachelor’s or high school diploma (11 or 12 grades according to the law) or diploma of incomplete higher education (college);
- A recommendation letter from a pastor or minister confirming your church involvement and your willingness and ability to advance your education;
- A medical certificate (086) confirming your medical state;
- An autobiography describing your life’s journey to the present stage.;
- A passport-type photo (size 3.5×4.5) in 2 copies;
- For foreign citizens and non residents (very important), you will need to provide a Proof of your criminal record at the country level (not the district or region), written either in Russian or English. Without this document, your admission will be postponed.
Applications can be submitted in person starting from August 1’st until September 1’st. Between August 22 and September 1’st applicants will be invited to take a test aimed at assessing their Bible knowledge. Each applicant will be interviewed by the Dean of the program as well.
Please fill every field and we’ll get in contact with you 😉
Frequently Asked Questions
Get an answer to the questions other people are asking
UDG is a non-profit institution where more than 90% of the tuition costs are covered by the institution and its partners. There is a personal contribution required from each admitted student which isn’t higher than $200 per academic year.
UDG is providing free accommodation in its dormitories (located within and outside the main campus) and 2 meals per day (breakfast and lunch) from Monday to Friday.
Every undergraduate program within UDG (Theology and Mission, Social Work, Management and foreign Languages) has a duration of 3 years.
Students with a good academic record are eligible for a small, motivational scholarship, offered on a monthly basis.
No. All programs are full-time and require your full dedication throughout the 3 years of studies.
All programs of UDG have been internationally accredited by the Euro-Asian Accrediting Association (E-AAA) which is valid until 2025.
The university is in the process of obtaining accreditations from other national and international institutions that will ensure its recognition and continuity.
The main campus of UDG is in the lower central part of Chisinau, the capital of the Republic of Moldova. It is in close proximity to the main attractions of the city.