The master program with reduced frequency takes place based on the system of transferable credits which can be accumulated in a certain amount of time.
In collaboration with TCM Institute (Austria), West University from Timişoara (Romania), and Harshey Community (USA) our university is organizing 4 master programs:
- Master in applied theology
- Master in social assistance
- Master in spiritual counseling
- Master in leadership and management
For admission at master programs , the following documents are necessary:
- Application form
- Copy of the passport
- The original and a copy of the bachelor degree
- A recommendation letter from the local church and from the leadership of the church
- A recommendation letter from the leadership of UDG (for TCMI)
- 2 pictures 3,5×4,5
- For the Master program in applied theology, the applicant has to present a legalized copy of the university transcript and a picture of the family if the applicant is married.
- Master in applied theology and spiritual counseling: tel: +373 22 541357, mob +373 69453809 e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Master in social assistance: tel: +373 22 541357, mob: +373 69147111 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com